Modern dental braces are available in a variety of materials depending on a patient's needs and preferences. This orthodontic device can be either cosmetic or structural and is used primarily to correct a misalignment of teeth that may result in gaps, uneven spacing, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
When it comes to orthodontic treatment, many patients wonder, is it worth it? What results will I see? What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment? These are all perfectly normal questions.
Braces can straighten teeth, close gaps, and correct spacing, all resulting in a more comfortable, functional, confident smile. The assumption is that braces are primarily about improving appearance, but that's only one of the many benefits of straight teeth. A correctly aligned bite and properly spaced teeth can...
- Alleviate unnecessary wear and grinding that can lead to TMJ and even neck pain or headaches.
- Prevent ineffective chewing and digestion problems.
- Form a dental profile that is less prone to tooth injury.
- Improve oral health; evenly spaced teeth are easier to brush and floss.
- Lead to healthier gums, better prevention of cavities, and prevention against periodontal disease.
- Contribute to a positive self-image, which in turn, encourages effective dental hygienic habits that preserve your beautiful smile.
When you come to Windermere Village Dental Care for a consultation about braces, your dentist will conduct a comprehensive exam and discuss whether or not braces are right for you, and if so, which kind can best serve your dental needs.
For more information on Braces call Windermere Village Dental Care at 407-258-3156 or make an appointment.
The Fastbraces® bracket system is an advancement in braces technology that moves the root and crown of the tooth simultaneously, so it straightens teeth in less time and with less pain than traditional braces.Read more about Fastbraces
The Myobrace® System is a preventive pre-orthodontic treatment that focuses on addressing the underlying causes of crooked teeth, often without the need for braces or extraction of teeth, unlocking natural growth and development. Treatment is best suited to children aged 3 to 15 and involves using a series of removable intraoral appliances that are worn for one to two hours each day and overnight while sleeping.Read more about Myobrace